Opus Solution specializes in developing mobile applications on most platforms and devices. Developing, providing apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile is our strength.
We build a team of experienced, knowledgeable mobile application developers who can advise, develop, deploy, and deliver mobile applications with high quality.
Because Opus Solution has expertise in both native and cross-platform technologies, we always find the right balance among price, quality, and project requirements so we can offer the best solution for your particular situation.
In addition, our mobile application development staff have seasoned technical skills and overseas working experience. We can develop mobile applications from simplicity to complexity which is suitable for your needs.
We provide the following services:
- iOS app development services
- Android app development
- React Native app development
- Multi-platform application development
- Mobile application testing
The applications we develop include the following main areas:
- Business Apps
- Education Apps
- Media Apps
- Entertainment & Gaming Apps
- Migration & Porting
- iOS: Cocoa Touch, Objective C, Snow Leopard, XCode, iOS 3.x, 4.x
- Android: Java, Eclipse + ADT, JDK 1.6, Android 2.1, 2.2
- Blackberry: Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.6, Blackberry OS 6.0
Mobile app markets we focus on
We create mobile applications of any complexity for B2C and B2B use cases. Our clients come from many different industries. Over the years, we’ve built up specific knowledge and expertise in creating applications for the following niches.
- Travel: Travel applications that we’ve developed can be divided into two broad groups: apps that help users plan trips and apps that keep users organized while traveling.
- Social: We build messengers and social networking applications and implement social elements for any type of app from finance to shopping to healthcare.
- Marketplace: We create mobile marketplace solutions that provide customer support, offer a range of payment options, send real-time notifications, and boast other engaging features.
- Health and Fitness: We integrate mobile apps with sensors and wearable devices. The projects we’ve worked on include patient management and telehealth solutions and personal trainer apps.
- Fintech: We can help you develop mobile apps for financial services, including trading and investment platforms, personal finance apps, payment apps, and digital wallets.
- Shopping: As one of the best mobile application development companies we offer our own products – built in-house – to cover the most common ecommerce use cases.
- Human resources: With our help, you can create apps that allow organizations to function more effectively. We build apps for micro-learning, video interviewing, paid time-off tracking and more.
- Enterprise mobility: We offer custom mobile app development for organizations looking to provide their employees with mobile access to enterprise data and improve employee productivity.
- Automotive: We build software for automotive use cases including real-time GPS vehicle tracking, driver behavior monitoring, mobile parking solutions, and AR for advertising purposes.
What does the mobile appdevelopment process look like?
From getting a request to creating a mobile app to launching it on the market, we go through a number of Agile iterations together with our clients. Each step in the process described below is an ongoing activity.
- Business analysis: During business analysis, our BA specialists determine high-level features and functional, and non-functional requirements of the software project.
UX design: We build prototypes, making sure that the app’s look and feel is native to the platform and delivers a positive user experience.
- UI design: User interfaces we design are convenient, simple, and comprehensible. We focus on striking a balance between app design and functionality.
- Backend: Our backend developers build an app on the server side using Ruby on Rails. This backend app lets your frontend app’s API interface with the database.
- Mobile app development: The app development process is divided into iterations. We plan each iteration together with our clients and deliver results (implemented features) in the form of demos.
Support & maintenance
- We provide support and maintenance packages after the product release. We handle updates and improvements, and adding new features.