HOW COURSES WORK
It is recommended that staff should attend a SharePoint training session if they are not familiar with the system. Two levels of training are available:
- SharePoint User Training – this is for people who need to use SharePoint for collaborating with others within their team, department or across the university. It is aimed at users rather than site administrators. It will teach you how to access SharePoint and how to use document libraries, calendars and task lists.
- SharePoint Administrator Training – this is for people who need to maintain and develop SharePoint sites so that others can use them to collaborate. It will teach you how to set up a site, as well as covering adding libraries and lists, setting permissions, and customising your site.
After purchasing a course, just email me your availability so we can find a mutually agreeable date when the course will occur. Courses are typically fulfilled within 1 week from the date of a purchase
- COURSE BENEFITS
Here is a quick list of benefits you can expect when you enroll in one of my training courses.
- Simplifying the process of bringing your staff up to speed on new features
- Mitigating the inevitable resistance that some employees feel whenever you change how they currently perform certain tasks
- Demonstrating how SharePoint can improve the way your team collaborates by linking together different business applications