We provide the following training services:
- Office 365 – is the integrated set of Microsoft’s solutions that support collaboration. From instant messaging, to e-mail and finally team sites Office 365 is the future of collaboration for every size organization. SharePoint as we know it is a core to the Office 365 capabilities and powers many aspects of the new features being deployed every month.
- Microsoft Azure – is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
- Power BI – is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
HOW COURSES WORK
It is recommended that staff should attend a SharePoint training session if they are not familiar with the system. Two levels of training are available:
- SharePoint User Training – this is for people who need to use SharePoint for collaborating with others within their team, department or across the university. It is aimed at users rather than site administrators. It will teach you how to access SharePoint and how to use document libraries, calendars and task lists.
- SharePoint Administrator Training – this is for people who need to maintain and develop SharePoint sites so that others can use them to collaborate. It will teach you how to set up a site, as well as covering adding libraries and lists, setting permissions, and customising your site.
After purchasing a course, just email me your availability so we can find a mutually agreeable date when the course will occur. Courses are typically fulfilled within 1 week from the date of a purchase
- COURSE BENEFITS
Here is a quick list of benefits you can expect when you enroll in one of my training courses.
- Simplifying the process of bringing your staff up to speed on new features
- Mitigating the inevitable resistance that some employees feel whenever you change how they currently perform certain tasks
- Demonstrating how SharePoint can improve the way your team collaborates by linking together different business applications