Our menu of services for Microsoft SharePoint includes business consulting and full enablement of enterprise collaboration and content.
- Migration planning
- Usability planning and user interface design
- Business rules development
- Content management
- Infrastructure development
- Change and program management
- Legacy application assessment
- Governance development
Enterprise Collaboration and Content
The Cognizant SharePoint Web Platform Solution allows organizations to rapidly and securely deploy, integrate and manage SharePoint-based intranets, extranets, e‑commerce portals and microsites. Through this platform, we can provide:
- Web publishing services
- The ability to upload, publish and share video directly from your SharePoint environment
- SharePoint On-Demand: A one-stop solution for all cloud enablement needs of an organization. The solution eliminates hardware and associated operating costs, includes fast set-up and the ability to scale up or down as capacity requirements change.
Intranet/Internet & Enterprise Portals
- Intranet: SharePoint is the industry leader in managing intranet Web publishing processes. It brings employees together and facilitates enterprise operations through shared information systems.
- Internet: SharePoint’s continually expanding capabilities make it a leading content management systems for large‑scale public Web sites, enabling companies to gain greater control of sprawling Web properties.
- Extranets: SharePoint provides the security and functionality to open up an organization’s knowledge and processes to partners and customers, creating greater efficiencies and new options for virtual business operations.
- Enterprise Portals: SharePoint is becoming an increasingly popular means of bringing order to disparate systems through single sign‑in and a unified view of the enterprise.